Battery Powered Mass Flow Meters for Inert Gases
Vacuum(to 300 torr) and Pressure Applications
Can Your Mass Flow Meter Measure 98 Different Gases? We Can!
Some installations require a portable solution for measuring flow or to verify an instruments flow rate. Powered by a standard 9V battery, the Apex Battery Powered Mass Flow Meter is an economical choice.
Companies spend time and money to verify that installed equipment in the field is working properly. In most cases, the equipment has to be removed from service and sent to a metrology lab or an in house testing center for verification. Removal of installed equipment takes time and in some cases requires that the process be shut down for removal and in some cases stay down until the device under test is returned from testing.
What Makes us Different?
- 98 or more On-Board Interchangeable Gases
- Addressable RS-232 Digital Control Capability
- FlowVision Computer Control/GraphingSsoftware
- Pinpoint Accuracy of 0.2% Full Scale plus 0.8% Direct Reading
- High Accuracy Calibration Option 0.4% FS plus 0.4% Reading
- 200 to 1 Turndown Ration from Full Scale Flow
- Flow Ranges from 2000 SLPM to 0.5 SCCM
- For end users, no power supply/display boxes needed
- RS-232 with software available
- High Tech, Low Cost
Options for Apex Mass Flow Meters
- TFT Display (shown above) for low light conditions
- High Accuracy Calibration available
- Remote Display Options
- ATEX designs available on request
- Secondary outputs available
- 4-20 mAmp control available
- Verification of other flow meters
- Portable Applications
- Research and Development
- Remote Testing